Is this you?
- 3+ years’ experience in the field of web development
- Must have 2 years’ experience with AngularJS
- Extensive background with HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience with back-end technologies is an advantage
- Very good English in speech and writing
- Good communicator and team player
What we offer:
- Closely-knit and supportive professional environment
- Well-defined role in a distributed, multilingual team, where people freely contribute ideas and exchange knowledge
- Opportunities for intensive professional growth, including a certification program
- Involvement in the latest projects of internationally known brands
- Participation in conferences and trainings on a regular basis
- Flexible working hours and home-office arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Orange Dot Ltd. is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. We inform you and you agree that the personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as stored for realization of future recruitment not longer than 3 years regarding the legitimate obligations of the data controller. We inform you that you have the rights to access and obtain a copy of your personal information, to correct your personal information and to be forgotten/ have data deleted, but this right is not absolute. We inform you and you agree that Orange Dot Ltd. may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of Orange Dot Ltd. Orange Dot Ltd. takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. Orange Dot Ltd. can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future recruitment.
If you want to exercise any of your rights or have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you email us to exercise your rights, we may ask you to identify yourself before actioning your request.